Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Bargain Replica Gold

I don't know about you but I'm quite partial to the odd replica, especially if it is exactly what I'm looking for at the time, & in the exact colour I'm after with a reasonable price. Which is the exact story for these replica Eames chairs currently at Officeworks. For months Luke & I have left our small dinning area unresolved because we've always had in mind that we would give some roadside wooden chairs a second run with a good coat of yellow paint and some love. But with a busy toddler on the go that task was becoming seemingly more unattainable. Along with Newcastle's ever persistent wet weather and our lack of garage situation, it was just easier to buy some yellow chairs and be done with the whole thing. So that is what we did. Now I have the dinning room chair dilemma solved I can move onto making our laundry space less of an eye sore and more of a Pinterest perfect space (yeah right).

No comments:

Post a Comment